Suggestion Box – A Request To My Readers
I’ll make this brief. Since I started blogging back in 2011, I have never reached out to my readers and commenters to ask them what they wanted. That was egotistical of me. So, to rectify that situation, I ask my readers and commenters what they want from my blog. To wit:
- Do you find what I write useful?
- What editorial changes do you want to see in my blog?
- What other subjects to you want me to cover?
- What page layout changes to you want to see? (that includes graphics)
- Any other input you want to offer?
I’ll be reading every comment and approved commenters will have their comments published automatically. If a regular commenter has a suggestion that he/she doesn’t want published publicly, reach out to me via email.
I’m well aware of the concept of the vocal minority. This means that the vast majority of my readers don’t typically comment. This is a chance for those readers to make their voices heard.
I really do appreciate the input and, as always, very grateful for my readers. I’m especially grateful for my commenters.
Thanks in advance!