For Guys Over 40, An Amazing Strategy To Meet Single Women
I’ve been chatting online with Danny quite a bit recently. He’s a natural at Charisma and for this, I give serious respect. He recently revealed to me quite an amazing strategy for meeting single moms. Yes, I know, single moms are not suposed to be proper targets for men with Charisma. Yet, after a certain age, that’s the majority of available women.
Danny recommends that a single guy with Charisma attend youth sporting events.
My first response to his suggestion was immediate dismissal.
“I don’t want to be thought of as a pedophile.” I thought I had a valid point. Danny had an adriot response.
“Get yourself a father as a wingman.”
This had not occurred to me. Hey, I am childfree by choice. Regardless, having a dad as a wingman is brilliant.
This approach gets somewhat complicated and is not a quick solution to meeting single women. Bear with me:
1. Find youth sports events. Check out local school websites or local youth sports leagues for local games.
2. Attend a game. Here is the key and it’s incredibly important – befriend a father who is attending the game. “Which one is yours?” Mention your own kids or neices/nephews who are into the same thing. Do NOT immediately mention the many single moms (without wedding rings) who are also attending the game.
3. Talk up your kids and/or nieces and nephews a lot and also mention your status as a single man. A good wingman, even if an unknowing one, will remember you and can do much for marketing you.
4. Leave the game with the dad’s email address and be sure to follow up with him. He’s your damned wingman! If he’s a good wingman, he will mention you to the single women who are also into the same youth sporting league and activities.
5. Attend other games and make sure your wingman is there.
6. Start talking about the single women you see. If your wingman is any good, he’ll take it from there by providing introductions and some righteously good propaganda about you.
7. Go on dates.
Some important follow up tips:
These women are NOT for hump and dumps. Don’t burn bridges. Consider the four week fling, instead.
Have some decent social skills. Seriously.
The suburbs are great for this.
This is not a young man’s strategy.
Danny says “you’re welcome”.