Archive for November, 2011
There are some men with Charisma who are seeking more than just a series brief trysts and assignations with the opposite sex. I fall somewhat into that category. Part of having Charisma is a man’s willingness to manage expectations early if there is the strong possibility of a rather more serious relationship. Blue pill men are just happy to have the attention of a woman, any woman it seems, so they go way too much with the flow and let the woman set the relationship parameters.
Red Pill men know differently. A Red Pill man knows that by framing the relationship on his terms, the woman should be acting in her natural, non-leadership relationship position. The key is the timing and not being a total asshole doing it. As well, set only one expectation per date. If a woman hears a laundry list of your expectations, the date is going to end quickly and badly. As you escalate through your dates, you’re managing your expectations of her at the same time.
Here some easy expectations to set during the dating process. This, of course, assumes that there will be another date.
1st Date – “I’m pretty busy and usually reserve one weekend night for my friends.” You’re not going to get pinned down early. This should be re-inforced as the dating process continues.
2nd Date – “I love the feminine form and clothes that show it off.” This is self explanatory. If she shows up in a sexy outfit for the next date, compliment her, once.
3rd Date – “It’s funny, I’ve never really liked talking on the phone.” You get the idea.
4th Date – “I like having my place to myself sometimes.”
5th Date – “Lingerie looks so sexy on a woman” (even if she’s not wearing anything like that)
By the sixth or seventh date, it can very well be too late to manage her expectations. While it might be obvious to state, it’s important that you know what your expectations of her actually are. Once established, be consistent, too. Such consistency is a hallmark of masculinity and something that she expects from you.
I started the Woman Up meme with the intention that women look at men differently. When I read comments at Manosphere blogs/websites, I sometimes find gold. This is from Hooking Up Smart. While Susan’s blog isn’t always considered part of the Manosphere, her post’s comments clearly show Manosphere tendencies.
All women should read this from here:
It’s kind of surprising to me to hear that lots of men don’t feel desired or haven’t felt desired by the women in their lives during the past or present. I think that’s a shame. Obviously, those women need to step up their game.
I think the best way a woman can convey desire for a man before they have sex is by being sensual, not sexual. Being sexual revs up the engines for both people too much and too quickly. Being sensual, however, starts a pleasant slow burn that can’t be easily put out. Here are some ways, tried and tested by yours truly, that women can convey desire before having sex with a potential guy.
1. Emit seductive eye contact. Eyes are the windows to the soul indeed. Look at a guy like he is the tastiest morsel on the planet. This type of eye contact should be hot enough to heat both the man and woman up. It heightens the anticipation and I’ve caused men to stop mid stride with this type of eye contact.
2. Hand feed him something. I’ve found this works well. Take a small piece of food, preferably fruit or candy, and feed it to him, allowing your fingers to linger against his mouth. Let him feed you to, all the while giving him the eye contact described above.
3. Be honest about what parts of his body you find attractive. Don’t be afraid to tell him “You have a great butt” or “You sure do know how to wear that shirt”. Let him know that you find him physically desirable. One of my favorite things to do with my ex (sorry to keep bringing him up) was compliment him on how he smelled. A simple “You smell fantastic/delicious” was enough to get him going.
4. As it has already been stated, don’t be afraid to engage in light touching. Hold his hand, playfully slap his shoulder/leg, touch his shoulder, anything. Just touch him.
This shouldn’t be groundbreaking stuff yet sadly, it is.
Never mind friends and family for now. These are the things I’m thankful for from a Manosphere point of view:
- Evolutionary Psychology – This was a serious worldview shift for me and I’m thankful that this concept is being shared widely.
- WordPress – Despite some minor glitches here and there, this is an excellent way to blog for free.
- Anonymity – No comment
- The Eternal Wisdom of Men – Such wisdom should never be lost and has been instrumental in transforming my life. I am eager to share that wisdom to other men.
- Femininity – In short supply and therefore quite special when found. It’s worthy of gratitude.
- Blogs and Forums – Without a venue for which to easily share information, men would be criminally ignorant.
- The Usual Suspects – You know who you are and I am seriously grateful for the opportunity to connect with you. The evil patriarchy brings serious entertainment and information. Thanks!
- Online Dating – Without this, my blog would not have been started. Online dating continues to amuse me.
- My Ugly Dog – Entertainment abounds! I give thanks to Lucy and thanks to that ex-girlfriend who entrusted me to Lucy’s care.
- The Village – It’s an awesome place and so convenient.
- Young Male Colleagues – Many are receptive to Red Pill wisdom. I find that very encouraging.
- The Manosphere – A sometimes a wild and woolly place yet it’s quite comfortable for me.
- Logic and Reason – Once divorced from the tyranny of emotional reactions, knowing how to use logic and reason is immensely liberating.
- Twitter – I resisted for a long time. Silly me. Hilarity always ensues.
- Texting – That, too, I resisted for a long time. Showing Charisma with texting is a blast!
I’m sure my readers can come up with some other cool Manosphere things to be thankful for.
Off to some turkey I go!
This is my shortest blog post to date.
It’s a bit disappointing that my post about the confidence sub-routine hasn’t gotten more attention. You men looking to learn Charisma should read it. Read it again. When you’re done, answer the following question:
What are you are really good at?
If you don’t have a clear and brief answer, you’re not ready to learn Charisma with women. Please go away until you have mastered an activity that gives you pride and a true sense of accomplishment.
That activity must be something that you are truly passionate about and have nothing directly to do with attracting women or impressing anyone else but yourself.